30 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
with Stephanie Lynn, E-RYT 500
Join us for this in-depth exploration of Yin Yoga. This 30 hour course with Stephanie Lynn, E-RYT 500, will provide you with a certificate of completion, 30 approved CEU’s with Yoga Alliance, and knowledge, skill and understanding of the following:
What is Yin Yoga?
- History and origins of yin yoga
- Understanding the foundations of yin and yang and cultivating balance in life and on the mat.
- Differences and similarities between yin yoga and restorative yoga
- Philosophy and purpose of yin yoga
The Physical, Mental/Emotional, and Energetic aspects of Yin Yoga
- Anatomy and Physiology (skeletal, muscular, joints, fascia, blood and lymph flow)
- Psychoneuroimmunology (PTSD, trauma informed yoga, autoimmune disease and disorder, and other special circumstances)
- Chakras and meridians (energy flow and balance)
- Crafting sequences that promote opening and relaxation as well as balanced energy flow.
- Practice in teaching and setting up some of the most common yin poses
- The importance of voice, music, and creating safe space and practice
- Use of props, adjustments, and modifications
- Special circumstances and contraindications
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM all 4 days
The price for the entire training is $450
Early registration discount $100 off if registered by December 12th